Sunday, 9 November 2008

Meet My Daughters Rachel and Bridget.



I took myself back off to London to revisit the British Museum. I didn't get much time last time I was down there, so off I went. Don't you find it annoying when you get into your car and it is full of hitchhikers! Well it happened to me. I thought that a quiet day in the city, go round the BM., you know just relax. But oh no, one young lady jumped in said she had to visit some shop to return some clothes. Blooming cheek if you ask me.


Then some young bloke jumped in, he fell asleep within minutes, leaving me to chat to his lady friend on the left here..who jumped in the front. She said she had to go to some Hospital to "Get Cool" well if she was that keen to Get Cool she should buy a table fan. So much for my quiet day. Never mind, had a great time in the museum. Still got a lot to see next time I go, which will be soon I am sure.


I would show you some pictures but the second girl, you know the one in the front. Yeh her, the one who's friend helped me stay awake by snoring behind me! Well she disappeared with my camera and gave it back to me, only to then have the cheek to ask me to download 'her' pictures and send them to her via email.
p.s. got 2 pictures I hope they are in the right order for you to see Rachel is the one with the giggle on her face because some twit was belting her with a hammer. The other is Bridget doing her bit to "Get Cool"



No comments: